DR. Linda F. Williams, dSW
Executive Coach – Consultant
Linda spent almost 37 years with the federal government facilitated compliance oversight for nutrition assistance programs with an annual budget in excess of $70 million. She was also a Financial Management Analyst overseeing a budget in excess of $6 million dollars allocated to six states. During her tenure she acquired two degrees and she is currently a doctoral candidate at Capella University.
ACHIEVEMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Within three-years, Linda’s leadership resulted in turning a decades-deep, entrenched adversarial labor-management culture into a thriving partnership of mutual respect, honest communication, and alliance.
- Linda negotiated several national collective bargaining agreements between her federal agency and National Treasury Employees Union (NTEU).
- She negotiated the largest reorganization in agency history, resulting in minimal disruption to well over 100 employees nationally.
- As an appointed member to several National Partnership Counsels, Linda’s problem-solving expertise and her ability to bring clarity to complex issues, effected changes in agency policy. The result was positive changes in agency culture, maximized use of scarce resources, and improved employee morale.
- She has been honored with the Food and Nutrition Service “FNS C.A.R.E.S” Award for Cultural Transformation.
EDUCATION I CERTIFICATIONS I AWARDS
Doctor of Social Work
Trained Psychotherapist and Behaviorist
Bachelor Degree in Organizational Leadership
Certified Executive I Professional Coach
Award-Winning Change Agent
37-Years in Federal Government
10-Years as Labor-Management Leader
🔯 BOOK COACH LINDA FOR SPEECH, PRESENTATION OR WORKSHOP